Thankful for my eyesight!

We went to visit our daughter who lives and works as a doctor in Albuquerque, NM and finally see her beautiful new home. It is beautiful, spacious and comfy, with many unique features.and I'm so happy for her and her husband, John!  (So I have my husband, John, my son John, my son-in-law John and my grandson John.  It can be confusing!)

While she was working we went on a drive out to a community called Los Poblanos. The focal point of the community is the Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm. The crop they focus on is Lavender. We got to see the field, but the harvest had already happened so it only looked like green bushes. We hoped to eat at the restaurant, but they only allow visitors for dinner and you must set your reservation in advance. The actual Inn and immediate surrounding area is restricted to only Inn guests. So, we didn't get to see much there but if you yearn for some "down" time in a beautiful setting, this might be the place for you to stay! We went in to the farm store where they sold lavender plants and, teas >>>> See them here!<<<<, soaps,lotions,candles and other things they make from the lavendar oil and condiments they use in the restaurant and that was interesting.

Then, we decided to drive around in the community and found these gorgeous $M homes in that phenomenal setting where the mountains are their backdoor view!
 Click here to see some of those beautiful homes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did I ever tell you about the day my mother stopped breathing?

Twice Loved

Visiting on their street